Increasingly, the mass marketing is turning into a mass of niches
Pay Per Click (PPC) is basically an advertising avenue on a search engine. Search Engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing allow businesses to buy advert space in their search results. The advert space you buy appears normally at the top and bottom of the page, along with organic search results. These search engines get paid once a user click on a sponsored advert.
These adverts are sold in a auction by the search engines. The advertiser would bid what they would like to pay for their advert to be click. The higher the bid the better chances of your advert getting the No.1 position.
Pay Per Click advertising it will certainly help you generate traffic straight away. Its simple, Spend a decent amount, get the No.1 position and start receiving traffic to your site, by the clicks generated by your ad.
An alternative to PPC advertising, Social Media Marketing is another good option to consider to get in front of your target audience.
Range of industries
Beauty & Fashion
A well planned campaign will allow you to:
- Use your website – to start generating more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Collect data for future campaign’s
- Get directly in front of people who are specifically looking for your product / service, instantly.
- Geo location targeting.
- Audience Targeting
- Keyword Research / Competitor Analysis
- Landing Page Optimisation
- Initiate Campaign
- Campaign Analysis
- Budget Management & Reporting
- PPC Conversion Tracking
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
Pay Per Click Advertising Services
- Review paid search initiatives
- Propose PPC campaigns for desktop and social media
- Set up retargeting campaigns where data is available
- Test platforms and ad types for effectiveness
- Design, launch & manage image-based PPC campaigns
- Monitor and continuously improve targeting, keywords, bids and ads
- Design landing pages for ads